Monday, March 18, 2013

If this does't make you think of Spring then I don't know what will lol


For this card I have used a LOTV stamp which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens ,I have  also added some stickles to the daffodils. All of my papers are from my scrap box (trying to work my way through that bloomin' box!! ) The pearls,ribbon, flowers and gems are all from my stash and finally the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Spectrum Noir Challenge - Spring
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Choose A Sketch ( Sketch 2)
A Gem Of A Challenge - Easter / Spring
Card Makin Mamas - Springtime / Spring Colours
Card Mania - Lots of Layers
Crafty Calender Challenge - Easter Eggstravaganza
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - Spring Is In The Air
Stamp With Fun - Anything Goes



17 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous bright and happy Easter card.
Love it x

cheiron said...

This totally makes me think of spring. Great fresh colors! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful and very sweet card! Pretty image and lovely spring colours. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

coops said...

gorgeous card fiona.i love your spring colours and really sweet bunny ;D

xx nic xx

Lisa xx said...

such a sweet card, gorgeous image and I do love to see these lovely springy colours!

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

Sue - bearhouse said...

A really beautiful Spring time card. I love the cheery image and the colours and papers are gorgeous.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
Sue xx

Clarissa Andrea said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun.
hugs Clarissa

Janie Printz said...

Perfect little card. Thanks for entereing the easter Challenge at The Paper Shelter.
Hugs, Janie

Tammy said...

Oh, this is adorable! I love that sweet image and your beautiful bright colors! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Tammy x

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous card! Really makes me think of spring time! Fab image and gorgeous colours.

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Cherry's Jubilee said...

lovely and full of spring cheer! Thanks for sharing with RRR! cherry

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous and I love the yellow and green together
Thanks for playing along with the Ladybugs at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

kenli said...

So beautiful! I love your coloring and all of those embellies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challendges.

kenli said...

So beautiful! I love your coloring and all of those embellies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challendges.

Sally said...

Love the image, great card for our Spring challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink, glad you could join us.
Hugs Sally xx

mixamatoasties said...

Love this!

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.