Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mr Fix It Card


For my card I have used a digi stamp from Mo Manning called "Mr Fixit" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are all digi papers from Nitwit Collections set called "Assembly Too". I have added some twine, mini star shaped buttons and a metal saw charm all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Masculine
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Brass In Pocket (Metal charm)
Ooh La La Creations Challenge - It's A Man Thing
Totally Gorjuss - Something Blue
Creative Corner Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Metal (charm)
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Happy Birthday

12 comments:

Lin said...

Great card for a guy, Fiona! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

paper fun said...

OHHHH! Great take on our sketch. This card is fabulous. Terrific image and papers.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

paper fun said...

Me again, this time for Creative Card Crew.

Awesome creation. I adore your little saw charm.

Thanks for joining our masculine challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Kimbo said...

What a great male card. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp x

Taniaj said...

Lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our Masculine challenge Hugs Tania xx (DT)

coops said...

stunning male card fi.i love your bold colours and fabulous image ;D

xx coops xx

Chris x said...

A brilliant card, love your colouring,and that charm.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Hugs
Chris x

Vee said...

Fabulous male card, I love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Jennifer Grissom said...

Great card!

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful creation hun! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Deb said...

Fabulous card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Kat said...

Great male card Fiona. Love that image and the DPs. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x