Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yes another one.....Please follow me on Bloglovin!

Hi everyone :)

I hope you are all well and not having too much snow wherever you are in the world lol 

The same as a lot of people lately I have joined up with Bloglovin in a panic when I heard the news that Google Reader will be closing on the 1st of July. I'm not too sure if the google "friend connect" follower thingy that we all have and use will be dissapearing also but I actually read and keep track of blogs via Google Reader so this is a pain in the backside :( I find it a lot easier as with the blogger dashboard you keep having to scroll up the page once you have click on a blog in your list.......

Anyway enough waffeling from me lol!!  I have added a follow me button for Bloglovin to the very top of my sidebar and I would really appreciate it if you could follow me on there.

Thanks a million,
Happy Crafting,
Fiona x

No comments: