Monday, April 29, 2013

CCMDT Card - #90 - April Showers Bring May Flowers

Our challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is hosted by Tracey, who has chosen the theme 'April Showers bring May Flowers'

Tracey said 'Hello friends. When I think of April, I am always reminded of the saying "April showers bring May flowers". For this challenge, I would like to see cards that include an image of something rain related and are embellished with at least2 flowers. Your image could be a child splashing in puddles, a person walking in the rain, ducks waddling through puddles, an umbrella, etc.'

We are sponsored by 
with a
$10 GIFT VOUCHER
and

So here is my card for our 'April Showers bring May Flowers' challenge....

For my card I have used a digi stamp from Crafty Sentiment Designs that came from a cd that came free with a magazine a while ago.I have coloured my image with my ProMarkers. My sentiment is computer generated and my papers are from the Dovecraft Back to Basics IV pack. I have used a Fiskars border punch and a swirl die from Marianne Designs. The flowers and gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Can't Stop The Rain
Divas By Design - Inspired By A Movie (Singing In The Rain)
I ♥ Promarkers - A Square Card With Something Round On It
Stampin' For The Weekend - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Fave Colour Combo (purple and green)
Papertake Weekly - Weather With You
Party Time Tuesdays - Tic-Tac-Toe (glitter, flowers, die-cuts)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Anything But Birthday
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Lots Of Layers










14 comments:

Lisa xx said...

this is so sweet Fiona

.....thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Josephine said...

This is so pretty - and that sentiment is just perfect for the card!

Marie said...

A darling looking card and fabby colours. A very sweet card.
Love n hugs
Marie / CCM teamie

Meggymay said...

This looks so sweet a wonderful get well sentiment.
Yvonne

Athina said...

I love the green and purple together! Very cute! Thank you for playing with us at PTT!

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.stunning sweet image and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

theresa dickinson said...

love everything about this card,thanks for joining in over on divas by designs xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image sentiment and backing. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

WeirdCat said...

A cute get well card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week,
Ruth x

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely get well card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan

Mandy said...

Gorgeous get well card Fiona, the image is so cute and the colours are fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Wedgie said...

Soooo cute! I'd love to get this card when I'm feeling poorly!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card, Fiona and such a sweet image. Love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x