Monday, April 15, 2013

Fishin' Father's Day Card

For this card I have used an old Victoria Case stamp, which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. All of my DPs are digital papers from Nit Wit Collections (Gone Fishin), except the green dotty dotty strip which is from my scrap box. To finish I have added some green buttons from my stash and some metal Papermania screw brads.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Letter Of Your Name (F for Fishing and Father's Day)
Oldie But A Goodie - Transport (old stamp)
Totally Gorjuss - Spring Shades
Stamping Sensations - Celebrations (not Birthday)
Challenges For Everybody - Anything Goes



11 comments:

Kim x said...

Hi Fiona love your card. Thanks for stopping by. The Lili of the Valley die cut that I used is one of the old style ones. I couldn't find them on their website any more so I couldn't link to them. I don't know if this means they don't do them any more. I confess that I do have some of the new pads, well it would be rude not to lol.
hugs Kimx

pinky said...

This is just brilliant Fiona. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
Thank you for playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week
Love Jan
xx

Helen said...

Fab card - love that backing paper!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Caz said...

Fabulous card Fiona, love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Great take on the sketch fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
Ginny ♥

coops said...

great male card fiona.i love your papers and fab fun imge :D

xx coops xx

Laura Love said...

This is so cute! What a perfect card for Father's Day! That sketch lay out is amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope to see you play along again soon!

Francesca said...

Fabulous creation
thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

Hugs
Francesca

Teresa said...

Fabulous card and a great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys this week.
Teresa x

Woo said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the sketch looks fab! Thanks for playing at Here Come THe Boys Woo x