Friday, April 5, 2013

Freebies put to good use for once lol

For this card I have used a stamp by Country Companions that came free with a magazine that I purchased recently, as did the papers!! I have coloured the image with my Spectrum Noirs and added some Stickles. My flowers are from WOC. I have used my nestie dies,a small woodware punch to make the leaves, and my MS Doily Lace punch for the border. To embellish I have added some pale blue organza ribbon, a butterfly charm, some pearls and clear gems, all from my stash.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Card Mania Challenge - Sketch #17 (I have turned the sketch on its side)
Crafts and Me Challenge - Spring Flowers
Crafty Creations Challenge - Flowers or Fairies
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Lexi's Creations Challenge - Punches And/Or Dies
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Birthday
Totally Gorjuss - Something Blue
The Crazy Challenge - Use A Charm
Crafting For All Seasons - Floral Delight
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Ribbons And Blooms
Sketchy Colors - Blue, Mint Green, White, Yellow
Stamptacular Sunday - Spring Fever

21 comments:

Addii said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.

Dilyana said...

Hehe :-) You've made such a sweet little card! It's absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges and I'd love to see you again :-)

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable fun image and card! Nice to make use of a freebie, I collect lots but have no time to use them:O) Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful and sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck!

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.gorgeous sweet mouse and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Céline said...

so so cute, love the image
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
hugs
céline

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, such a cute image and pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

☥ Kaia said...

Supercute card, love the image...
Thank you for joining SC's colorchallenge this week

Hugs, Kaia

Ivonne said...

OMG! This is sooo beautiful. Love the delicate colors and the butterfly charm. The image is so cute and you have colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Bea und Doreen said...

fab card kevin. The image is so sweet.
Have a nice Sunday
big hugs
doreen xx

fionalawlor said...

Thanks Doreen.....but I'm not Kevin! Hahaha :)

Craftdee Donna said...

What a sweet card - perfect for the Flower Frenzy challenge at Di's Digi Designs
Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

Aletheia said...

A very beautiful card and such a sweet little image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
hugs
Sabine

Hey Hey Paula said...

What a pretty card. I love the DSP & the cute little flowers. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the coloring job! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love its design and colours and not forgetting the cute image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Shanna Shands said...

Such a fun sweet card. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps!

deesdesigns said...

I'm so glad you decided to use your freebies - they make for one adorable card! I wish I had bout that magazine!!! I really love all of your floral embellishments, they are so perfect for our Floral Frenzy at Di's Digi Designs. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us! Dee

Craftyrose said...

Always feels great when you have a good freebie and you have done a fabby job here. thanks for joining us at Di's digi designs. xx

Jani said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Rose said...

Awww, Fiona . . . your beautifully colored happy little mouse looks fabulous on this very pretty birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Spring Flowers" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose