Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Day Amelia Card


For my card I have used a stamp from The Greeting Farm called Amelia from the Happy Day set. I have coloured her with my Promarkers and added lots of Stickles glitter. My paper is from the We R Memory Keepers "Love Struck" collection (I have added glitter to each of the polka dots on the stip of paper by hand with yet more Stickles lol) I cut the heart with my Cricut .....and added more Stickles!! To finish off I added some small flowers from my stash and some pearls. I have also used my tiny X-cut punch to make the tiny leaves.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Birthday 
Songbird Challenge - Five Colours In Her Hair
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes With Sparkle
Creative Corner Challenges - Girly Birthday
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Stamp With Fun - Birthday


17 comments:

Tina said...

Oh was für ein süßes Menschenkind.
Klasse geworden.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Tina

Dreja said...

Ein süßes Motiv! Deine Karte ist wundervoll geworden.

Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Dreja

Bea und Doreen said...

adorable card and great colours
Hugs
Doreen xx

Clarissa Andrea said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week and good luck.
hugs Clarissa

Rachel Parys said...

I'm a sucker for Amelia! This is too cute!! Great color combo too! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Aenneken's Kreativwerkstatt said...

Hello,
a beautiful card - very nice. Many thanks for joining us at Stempelsonnenchallenge.
Hugs
Antje

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.really sweet image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Anita said...

This is so cute and I love your colors. Thanks for joining TGF's challenges.

kuya said...

Adorable card and such lovely spring colors! Gorgeous :o)

Thanks for joining us at Stamp with Fun this week!

Hugs,
Heike

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, super cute image and the flowers and papers are so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Nadja said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun.
Hugs, Nadja

Tammy L said...

this is just adorable. I love the colors and the DP. That image is just so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
Tammy DT

scrapn_momof2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!!

Craftdee said...

Love that paper! Thanks for sharing your sweet card in the Flower Frenzy challenge at Di's Digi Designs
Hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

Craftyrose said...

Gorgeosu creation. Thanks for joining us at Di's digi designs. xx

Hazel said...

Hi Fiona

What a cute card - love the image - just wonderful.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will come and join in the fun with us on our next challenge.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

Jacqui P said...

Oh how lovely! what a sweetie! great card and perfect for our coloured hair challenge!
Thankyou so much for joining the fun over at Songbird challenges!
Hugs
Jacqui P x