Monday, April 22, 2013

Is this your "Cup of tea" ? tehehe


For my card I have used a Papermaia Lucy Cromwell stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from Dovecraft Back To Basics IV pack and also printable papers from NitWit. Flowers, charm, buttons and ribbon are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas - Time For Ribbon
Card Mania Challenge - Photo Inspiration
I ♥ ProMarkers - Pastel Colours
Inky Chicks Challenge - Happy Birthday Girl!
Passion For Promarkers - Button It Up
Penny Black and More Challenge - Blossoms and Bows
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Buttons, Bows and Polka Dots


10 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.fab pretty colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Sol said...

Beautiful Colors on your card.. FAB coloring that matches your DP. :o) the teapot charm is so Cute! :o)

Remember to Join the Blog Hop ( if you haven´t already ) to be in the draw to all the Birthday Prizes! and when you have commented on all the blogs.. Leave the final comment at the Happy Birthday posting in our challenge blog..
Thank you for joining the ATSC Challenge this week!
Big Hugs from Norway.. Sol :o)

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card,love the image and the colours are lovely
Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
tracey x

brenda said...

A super colour palette Fiona and such a pretty card.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous colours.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I♥Promarkers.
Lorraine x

Mema's Crafts said...

Love the design and the colors. Thanks for taking time to share your talent and play with us at Mema's Crafts.

Hugs
Lesia

P.S. Just in case you didn't know there is blog candy if you're interested..just add your name.

Wedgie said...

Ohhh! Pretty card! Love the colours and your image - its right up my street!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Siv said...

What a pretty card! I love the colours you've used!!
Thanks for joining the Southern Girls!
Hugs Siv

Linby said...

ooh I love teacups! Great card and beautifully coloured.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT