Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lovely Lilacs

For my card I have gone with a Monochrome look with my fave colour Lilac/Purple. The image that I have used is one of the new(ish) stamps from LOTV called "Lilacs". I have coloured it with my ProMarkers and added lots of my fave Stickles. My papers are all bits from my scrap box.To embellish my card I have added organza ribbon and lots of bling from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Sketch (The stash I have used is my new Lilacs stamp and old papers)
Card Makin' Mamas - Time For Ribbon
Penny Black and More - Blossoms and Bows
Inky Chicks Challenge - Happy Birthday Girl
Mema's Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Tic-Tac-Toe (Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glitter)
Totally Papercrafts - Monochromatic


13 comments:

Patricia said...

Popped over from Sketch n Stash Blog,
Love your beautiful card, those flowers are beautifully coloured, the whole combination is stunning
Good Luck

Patricia x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty paper and image
Hugs Kelly

Debs said...

Beautiful card - super elegant image and pretty DP's
Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Tanya said...

Beautiful card..purple is my favorite color :) thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!

brenda said...

This is such a pretty card and lovely colours Fiona.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

coops said...

so stunning fiona.beautiful colours and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, I like the image and the colours,thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Laura Love said...

This is gorgeous! Love the soft lilac colors! That ribbon is stunning! I really love this layout too! You rocked the monochromatic challenge this week! Thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope to see you play again with us soon!

kraftykaren said...

OH how very very pretty!!

I love how feminine this is... it's the type of card you can envisage on a mantlepiece in a lovely cottage.. smiles.

Thank you for joining us for our Monochromatic Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs & good luck!

Hugs,
Karen. DT.xx

www.kraftykarensblogspot.co.uk/wordpress

Athina said...

What a beautiful card and perfect for spring! Thank you for playing with us at PTT!

Bunny said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

Caz xx (CS DT)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Love that pretty image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa