Monday, April 8, 2013

Martini Nikki Card


For my card I have used a stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink called "Martini Nikki" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. I have added lots of tiny little gems to her chair where the studs would be. My paper is from the Papermania Heather Capsule Collection. I have used my MS Doily Lace punch for the border. My flowers are from WOC and I have used my tiny X-cut punch to make the leaves. The ribbon, charm and pearls are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Live And Love Crafts Challenge - BINGO (metal, flowers, pearls)
Sarah Hurley Challenge - Use A Character
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Monochromatic
Bizzy Bec's Store Challenge - Tic-Tac-Toe (Punch, Bling, Ribbon)


10 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab image & papers!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Caz said...

Fabulous card, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so stunning fiona.i love your fab colours and design and really gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous, I love the gorgeous papers and the layout is lovely
Lindsay xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Very nice - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl April card challenge, Mary x

Suzanne said...

Great card! I love the colours and your embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Bizzy Bec's Challenge. Suzanne xxx

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Fiona,
What a fun image and it looks so cool with the added gems. Thanks for playing bingo with is @LLC this month!

Hugz,
Sandy

Claireliz said...

This is fab, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
C xx

Louise said...

Hi Fiona! ❤
Oh this is beautiful :) Love the cute image and your gorge layout :)

Thank you so much for joining us at LLC this month, welcome back!
Hugs, Louise

clare brown said...

fabulous,goodluck at sarah hurley challenges