Monday, April 29, 2013

Pretty and Purple


For my card I have used a fab stamp from Crafters Companion called "Deserve A Treat" which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens. The papers that I have used are also by Crafters Companion, they are printed off the SWALK cd. I have used my MS Doily Lace punch for the border and added some lace. My flowers are from WOC and I have used a small xcut punch to make the leaves. To finish I have added some pearls and also some Stickles to the image and flowers.

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #256
Crafty Catz Challenge - The Colour Purple
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Songbird Challenge - Truly Scrumptious
7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Little Miss Muffett Challenge - Food Glorious Food
The Corrosive Challenge - Mothers Day or For A Special Lady




16 comments:

Jac said...

Fabulous purple creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Vee said...

Lovely design and colour scheme. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Elaine said...

A fabulous card Fiona.
I hope this is what I'll be doing when it's my birthday..can't think of a better way to spend my day than with a good book, a box of chocs and a glass of wine!
Love the colours too...my fave shades :)

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Bubbles said...

Really cute card, love the additions of the pearls, lace, flowers etc. thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card. I love the image and your great design.

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

Sarahx

Lisa Carroll said...

This is so sweet! Love that lace with the punched border! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona, i love the fab image,it could be me.lol :D

xx coops xx

Caz said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

Nathalie said...

really cute card. I love combo and image is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion.

Donna x

Chris said...

great card! This could be me.. a book, chocs and a large glass of wine...happy days! thanks for joining our challenge at Songbirds!
Chris
x

Helene Siermans said...

This is a fantastic purple card. Love it. Sweet image and great work with the decorations.

Thank you for joining our challenge over Crafty Catz this week. good luck.
Nick

Lizy Bartaby said...

Awww lovely card Fiona!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week :)
Lizy x

Rosie said...

She is a cutie!! Love this card too! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com. Hugs, Rosie

Linda Palmer said...

This is a darling card, so cute. I love the colors and the design on this sweet card. Thanks for joining us over at the Corrosive Challenge blog.