Thursday, April 11, 2013

SWALK Baby Boy Card


For my card I have used my new S.W.A.L.K "Treasured Baby" stamp by Crafters Companion. I have coloured this little sweetie with my Spectrum Noir pens and added some stickles to highlite. My papers are from the Papermania Boofle pack. I have used my Nestie dies to cut the scalloped rectangle and circle and also a small X-cut punch to make the tiny leaves. The flowers and mini buttons are from my stash. To finish I have added some more Stickles to the centre of my flowers and on the mini buttons.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Sketch # 111 (my stash is new CC stamp and old flowers and buttons)
Stampin Sensations Challenge - Special Occasion (Not Birthday)
Divas By Design - Flowers
Lexi's Creations Challenge - Use Punches and/or Dies
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - April Showers and/or Spring Flowers
Stamp And Create Challenge - Use At Least One Die Cut
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes With Sparkle
7 Kids College Fund Challenge - Anything Goes
Natalie And Amy's Challenge - Monochromatic



15 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Fiona - your little guy is sweet as can be! Love the buttons, sentiment and the darling little boy. The blue panels behind your DPs look great!

Janine said...

Lovely card Fiona. Such a sweet little image. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs, Janine xx

Alexander said...

Your card look gorgeous!!!
Good luck to the challenge!

If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

pinky said...

This little stamp is definitely on my wish list, love your card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Wedgie said...

Really cute card, love your patterned papers.

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, love the sweet adorable image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

coops said...

aw so gorgeous fiona.really fab design and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

So cute.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Hazel said...

Aw sweet boy card Fiona - love the cute image.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will come and join in the fun with us on our next challenge.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Fiona - what a sweet card. Love the image and it's perfect for a New Baby card. Love the patchwork effect on your layout. Thanks fr sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time.
Helen x (DT)

Stacy H-W said...

So adorable!! Thanks for joining in the challenge this month at Crafter's Companion!!

Francesca said...

Fabulous creation
thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

Hugs
Francesca

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is adorable I love the sweet image. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
Hugs
Jayne

SmilynStef said...

What a cutie ... perfect little scalloped frame.