Friday, April 5, 2013

We are Sailing.....


For my card I have used this adorable Whiff of Joy stamp called "Sailing Tour". I have coloured it with my Spectrum Noir pens. I have used my MS border punch ( I think its called Scallop Dot) and also my Circut to cut the small scallop circle. The papers that I have used are digi papers from Nit Wit Collection. My little sail boat charm is also from Whiff of Joy. Ribbon and self adhesive nail heads are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Hobby Cutz Challenges - Sketch or CAS (I used the sketch)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Heck Of A Challenge - Just Add Water
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Oldie But A Goodie - Transport (old stash is my sentiment,ribbon and nail heads)
Sarah Hurley Challenge - Use A Character
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Birthday
Here Come The Boys - Photo Inspirations
The Crazy Challnge - Add A Charm
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

16 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is ADORABLE! Amazing coloring job with the pens! :) Thanks for celebrating with us and playing along in our "Happy Birthday" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Crafty Kitten said...

Fabulous card and a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xxxx

Woo said...

Such a cute image and love the sea theme you've seen from the challenge! Fab creation for our Picture Challenge at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck with your entry! Woo x

Kobie Fouché said...

Love that stamp! Great use of our Sketch! Thank you for entering our challenge this time? Hugs Kobie -Hobbycutz

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Image just so cute )) Lovely patterned paper. It looks like real waves )) Love this charm touch.
Many thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie` “Transport” Challenge and Hobbycutz "CAS/Sketch" Challenge. And we hope to see you again.
Hugs
Natali

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona..fab design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Pillan said...

Cute card and charm. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
/Pillan

Wenche said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Hobbycutz Challenge.

Mei said...

Love the matching charm! Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge.

Mei
TCC DT
Love to Create DT
Creative Card Crew DT

Ceal said...

sweet card! thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!
hope to see you again soon

Sonia said...

Such a really lovely work^_^
Thank you for joining us this mounth at Heck of a Challenge, Good Luck ^_^
DT Sonia
(If you want I have a surprise candy for celebrate my first blogaversary^_^)

Kim Bell said...

I just love your card. Very pretty. Love the charm. Thanks so much for joining us HobbyCutz.

Hugz
Kim

Em said...

Lovely spring card! This cute image just makes me crave a nice cup of tea :)

Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
Hugs
Em

Chris x said...

A fantastic card for a little man, Thanks for joining us at a Heck of a challenge.
Chris x

sparklingblackrose said...

What a fab male card! Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy available if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

Jessica said...

Gorgeous card - thanks so much for taking part in the Sarah Hurley Challenge. Jess xxx