Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bigsby's Cookies


For my card I have used a stamp called "Bigsby Cookies" from Karen's Doodles. I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added glitter and small red gems to the holly. My papers are all from my scrap box ,so not sure where what company they are from. I have used my MS Doily Lace punch for the border. My ribbon, gems ,pearls and buttons are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafts And Me Challenge - Lots Of Layers
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Tie It Up
Paper Playtime - Buttons Or Brads
Winter Wonderland - All Tied Up
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Favourite Festive Colours

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous representation of our theme thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.stunning traditional colours and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The papers are so pretty. Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at PFP this week! Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

oops me again Fiona.
Thanks for joining in our `Special Anniversary` challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card l like your colour choices think its a great colour combination and your card is brilliant so lovely too that you joined our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card l like your colour choices think its a great colour combination and your card is brilliant so lovely too that you joined our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous....a real sweet image & love the traditional Christmas colours you chose! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas challenges & good luck!
Hugs Jo x

carol said...

Hello, fab creation, thanks for sharing your card with us at TPC and CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Lorraine said...

A fabulous Christmas card.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland
Lorraine x