Monday, May 13, 2013

CCM Design Team Card - Challenge #91 - Pick 3 Different Techniques

Our challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is hosted by Sharon, and she has chosen the theme 'Pick Three Different Techniques' 

Sharon has taken inspiration from her youngest daughter's recent 3rd birthday and therefore would like to see 3 different techniques on your card or project. Take your pick of 3 from the following list and be sure to state which 3 you've used:
  1. Embossing (wet or dry)
  2. Distressing
  3. Masking
  4. Making your own flowers
  5. Paper piecing/patchwork
  6. Shrink plastic
We are sponsored by 
 MILK COFFEE DIGITAL STAMPS
WITH A PRIZE OF 5 DIGIS FROM THEIR STORE
and also
SIR STAMPALOT


Here is my card ....


The three techniques that I have used are paper piecing, make your own flowers and dry embossing. I have used one of my Greetings Farm stamps and paper pieced her clothes, all the rest of the image I coloured with my ProMarkers. To make my flowers I have used a Cheery Lynn Miniature Rose die. For my embossing I have used a Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder, I have then highlited all of the embossed dots with Stickles glitter glue.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Card Mania Challenge - Flower Power
Crafty Calender Challenge - Blooms and Blossoms
Crafty Creations Challenges - Something Old, Something New (old Greeting Farm stamp,new flower die)
Cute Card Thursday - Something Blue
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Embossing and Texture (I have used a cuttlebug embossing folder)
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes



17 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Suze Bain said...

Your card is fabulous is monochrome Fiona - great paper piecing too! Xx

Sharon said...

Oh wow Fiona! Love the paper-pieced outfit and the matching flowers you have made. Thanks for playing along with my challenge theme. Sharon x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, love those papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Pinky

pinky said...

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month too.
Pinky

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.i love the image and your blue colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really cute, love the sweet image and pretty papers. Thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
Lindsay xx

theresa dickinson said...

loving your creations, many thanks for joining us over on divas by designs

brenda said...

A very sweet card Fiona, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Lynne K said...

Fab paper piecing, and I love those pretty papers. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

KalySto said...

What an elegant and sweet card ! Love those blues!
Thank you for joining our Flower-y Card Mania Challenge!
Hope to see you again!
Kaly

Kim x said...

Fab card Fiona, I especially like the paper piecing.
Sorry I haven't been by lately.
hugs Kimx

Joann said...

Hi Fiona,
What a beautiful card, I just love the colors you used. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
Hugs*
Joann

beadz said...

What a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

My name is Cindy said...

Gorgeous card love the colour. Cindy

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Blooms & Blossoms" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x