Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cutey Penguins


For my card I have used a rubber stamp from Sugar Nellie called "Warm Winter Wishes" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers, I also added the faux stitching with a Letraset fineliner pen. My papers are from my scrap box so I am not sure which company they are from. I have used my Die-Namics dies to make the snowflakes. I have also threaded some bakers twine through 2 mini buttons for embellishments. The pearls, buttons, twine, gem and ribbon are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - Born To Be Wild (Wild Animal Image)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Stitching (real or faux)
Cute Card Thursday - Tie It Up (tied ribbon and bakers twine in my buttons)
Songbird Challenge - All Creatures Great And Small
Winter Wonderland - All Tied Up (tied ribbon and bakers twine in my buttons)
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Spots or Stripes
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Craft-Room Challenge - Use Your Scraps (scrap paper and tiny pieces of scrap bakers twine)
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Add Ribbon, Lace or Twine ( I have used ribbon and twine)
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes


18 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous. The image is adorable and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and fabulous layout.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
Sue xx

brenda said...

These are cute snowmen Fiona you create a lovely Christmas card with them.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous representation of our theme thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fabulous Christmas card, love the glittery hat and pretty snowflake! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments for our Stitching challenge! Good luck in the draw and I hope you join us again so we can see more of your fab work! Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.i love the adorable penguins and your icy blue colours and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

fabiola jaques said...

thanks to play with us at CSAYL, your card is so cute and sweet, hope to see you next time, biz

Jane said...

Lovely Christmas card, thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

craft-roomjulia said...

Such a delightful Christmas card, you are far too organised lol. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

Linby said...

A super Christmas card.Thanks for sharing with us at penny black & more this month.
Lynn x
DT

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Diane said...

Just adorable Fiona !! Wish I could get an early start with christmas !! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image and pretty colours.
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Pauline
x

Jenny said...

Das ist eine tolle Karte. Mir gefallen die Farben und auch das Motiv.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße. Jenny

Carol said...

Such a sweet card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments. Hope to see you again next week. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Heather said...

This is sooooo cute!!! An adorable image and I Love the pearls as snowflakes!!! A gorgeous idea. Your colors are fabulous and that snowflake is stunning! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Julie E said...

Adorable card! What cuties and they look great in those colors. Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL!!!

Dora said...

Awww this is so cute, love the sweet Christmas image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

hazel said...

A lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.