Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cutie Lickle Baby Card

For my card I have used a SWALK stamp called Treasured Baby. I have used 2 different sized "Z" stamps also. I have coloured it with my ProMarkers and added lots of Stickles glitter glue. My papers are from a Boofle paper pack. I have used my MS Doily Lace border punch. My little heart buttons,pearls and lace are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Claire's Sketch
I ♥ ProMarkers - Put A Button On It
Fab N Funky Challenges - Lots Of Pink
The ABC Challenge - M for Make It Sparkle
Allsorts Challenge - Add Some Sparkle
Crafty Catz Challenge - Inspired By A Song (Baby Love)
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - The Letter B (Baby, Buttons, Border Punch)
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Pretty In Pink


16 comments:

catherine said...

This is so lovely Fiona and a great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
x catherine

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Hi Fiona
this card looks adorable! Thanks for joining our Sparkle challenge over at ABC.
X - Natalie - X

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

pst said...

Beautiful card with a super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

Caz said...

Beautiful card Fiona, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, great image, thanks for joining us at FF Monthly, xxxx

Bunny said...

This is lovely ...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.

Caz CSD DT xx

Pat said...

Such a cute card with a sweet image, thanks for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous fiona.stunning sweet image and design ;D

xx coops xx

PaperDaisies said...

Great song choice. That image is soooo cute. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Laura Love said...

What a super adorable image! Your coloring is so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope to see you play along again soon :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a sweet baby card!
thank you

dmbennett said...

Beautiful Card. Thanks for joining in at ABC Challenges.

Dawn DT

WeirdCat said...

Great card, cute image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

kingsharon1967 said...

Great card thank you for joining in the Crafting Musketeers - Sharon DT