Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Party Hardy!


For my card I have used a Saturated Canary stamp called "Party Hardy" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are from the Crafts Too "Spots and Stripes" pack and the Forever Friends "Hugs and Cuddles" pack. I have used a Sizzix die to make the bunting and Cheery Lynn dies for the leaf flourish. My flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The polka dot ribbon, twine, pearls and mini buttons are from my stash.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Sketchy Challenges - #48 Karen's Sketch

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Creatalicious Challenges - For The Girls
I ♥ ProMarkers - Use Dies But No Punches ( I have used a sizzix bunting die and cheery lynn flourish die)
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Add Ribbon , Lace Or Twine (i have used all three)
Live & Love Crafts Challenge - 50 Shades of Lilac



14 comments:

Laine said...

Such a fabulous image and great design. Thank you for joining us this week at TPC Challenge.
Laine
xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ah beautiful card Fiona.
Love that bunting
Hugs Kelly

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, love the cute image and fab design.

Donna x

brenda said...

This is a beautifully bright and happy card Fiona and lovely hues of lilac.

Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Lorraine said...

Such a pretty card. Loving your banner. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.stunning fun image and I love your pretty colour combo and bunting :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pysselfröken said...

Such a lovely Card! Lilac is my favourite colour. Love the Image too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Frida

Lisa Carroll said...

This is wonderful! Such a cute image - beautifully colored! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

Wendy Fraser said...

So sweet and pretty, I just love that cute bunting! Thanks for joining us at Iove Promarkers xx

cebelica said...

I like the fun image and the colours of your card. Nice work! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi She is so cute with these beautiful colours and your super design..Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the sweet image, pretty colours and fabulous bunting.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
Sue xx

Helene E said...

Thank you so much for participating in our 4th anniversary blog hop at Allsorts with your lovely project!