Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Clean and Simple Sympathy Card



For this card I have used a stamp from an Inky Antics set called "Floral Faith". I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. I bought the Floral Oval Spellbinders dies a while ago and have never had a chance to use them, but alas today I finally did :) I have added lots of tiny little clear gems all around the oval die-cut. I have used a Me To You embossing folder for the background. The ribbon, pearls and sentiment are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl Challenge - Add A Die Cut
Live & Love Crafts Challenge - Birthstone ( June - Pearl )
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - All That Glitters
The Hobby House Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Kate at the Hobby House said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Fiona. I always struggle with these makes
Hugs Kelly

linda said...

this is a lovely and elegant sympathy card. i love those tiny little gems around the oval die, which is very pretty. thanks so much for playing along with our CAS theme this month at penny black and more.
linda

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card, very elegant - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge to add a die cut, Mary x

coops said...

so beautiful and delicate.perfect for such a sad time.

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely and just right for the sad time. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT (sorry I am a bit late in your comment but I have been poorly for a few days)
xxxxx

Loopylou. said...

oh its beautiful fiona, such a difficult card to make.
thank you for sharing it with us over on the PFP challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Your glitter looks beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Beautiful card Fiona! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers! xx

Julie said...

Beautifully elegant sympathy card, Fiona! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliex

Debbie said...

Very elegant card. Thank you for joining us at House.
Debbie x

Louise said...

Hi Fiona!
Oh, this is such a beautiful sympathy card :) Love the amazing pearlized paper you've found and used as a patterned paper :) Stunning take on our challenge
:)

Thank you so much for joining us at LLC this month :)
Welcome back!
Hugs, Louise