Monday, June 3, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card, Challenge # 93 - Father's Day

Our challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is hosted by Feebsy and her challenge is "Father's Day" 

As it's Father's Day here in the UK on 16th of June Feebsy would like to see anything you've created for or have been inspired to make by an important male figure in your life.It could be anything from a card, a scrapbook page, a knitted scarf or a piece of altered art. It does not have to be specifically for Father's Day ( I don't want you spoiling a surprise for anyone) but let us know the inspiration behind your work.

We are sponsored by 

with a $20 gift certificate for their fabulous store

and also


Here is my Father's Day card....


For my card I have used a digi stamp from Just Inklined called Aubery Bumblethorpe" (he really looks like my Dad lol) I have coloured my image with my ProMarkers . My papers are digi papers from a Nitwits collection called "Assembly Too" I have added twine,charm and nailheads from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Creative Craft Challenges2 - For The Fellas
The ABC Challenge - O For Open (anything goes)
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Father's Day / Male
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Father's Day
The Hobby House Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes


10 comments:

Trimgym said...

Gorgeous card and image, thanks for sharing.

Jo.

carol said...

Hello, Super card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at TPC and CRAFT x carol

Gail said...

This is a WONDERFUL card. I adore the image and your coloring is outstanding. The papers are perfect, too! Good luck in the challenges and thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! Hope to see you next week, too! --Gail

Lisa Carroll said...

This is fab! Perfect 'guy' card! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

Kate at the Hobby House said...

beautiful, thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
Hugs Kate

Feebsy said...

I love how the image looks like your dad. He's brillianly coloured and I think the papers and embellishments are perfect.

Feebsy
xx

coops said...

so stunning Fiona.really fab design and the image is brilliant :D

xx coops xx

Sheryl said...

Oh this is brilliant. I love that image. Good to have you with us at CRAFT this week. Hope you join us again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

Wedgie said...

Fab card - brilliant image!

Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a great male card! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy x