Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card - Challenge #94 - Steampunk ( sorry Im late!!)

Time for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers which is hosted by Julie , who has chosen the theme 'Steampunk' If you need an idea of what Steampunk is we have a definition here

We are sponsored by
with a
$10 GIFT VOUCHER

and 
The Stamp Man £10 gift voucher

Here is my Steampunk inspired card...


This card is for my hubby as it will soon be our 10th Wedding Anniversary :) The main image is a stamp from Maya Road ( I have added the "I love you") all the little cogs are stamps that came free with a recent DoCrafts magazine. My papers are from the Papermania Chronology pack. The wooden cogs,scrabble letters and brads are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Songbird Challenge - 9 to 5 (must have clocks on project - mine are on the papers)
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Steampunk or Vintage

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Great card! Love the background paper and the typewriter! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Monthly Steampunk/Vintage Challenge xx

coops said...

so stunning Fiona.fab image and I love your steampunk design :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant card Fiona. The image and colours look fab.

Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Dreamtime Designs said...

Hi Fiona,
Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Songbird :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. Totally loving the typewriter :) Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Join my blog prompt challenge to get featured on my blog &/or enter for my design giveaway on Facebook.

Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns - Free Giveaway
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

Helen said...

Great card - love the typewriter.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen x