Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas (well it is in my craft room lol)


For this card I have used a Magnolia stamp called "Christmas Eve Tilda". I have coloured my image with ProMarkers and added some Gold and Xmas Red Stickles.  I have used some papers that I have had in my stash for years and for some reason I never got around to using them.... I think they are from Papermania but not sure what the collection is called sorry. I have used my Die-namics dies to make the snowflakes. The ribbon, charm and gems are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Metal (Charm)
Pollycraft Challenge - Anything Goes
The Hobby House Challenge - Anything Goes
Tilda's Town Challenge - Use Your Stash (old papers,ribbon,charm and gems)
Totally Tilda Challenge - Going For A Song (It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas)





14 comments:

Stephanie Hester said...

Lovely creation, love the different christmas papers you have selected. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

Angelique said...

She's so cute. Great choice of papers and love the touch of sparkles.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
DT Call at Creative Fingers

Kate at the Hobby House said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House First Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Wenche said...

Cute. Thanks for joining our challenge at the Hobby House.

Carol Willis said...

Love this Fiona, great image and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Sheena said...

Very pretty card, I love your layout and your bling!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.adorable tilda and your design and papers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Franz♥ said...

Omg Fiona, you're right, Christmas is around the corner! Every year I promise to start creating Christmas cards in July, I've just a little time to start!!!

However, your card is too cute, love the image and the traditional colour combo!

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week :)

Hugs, Franz.

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi she is lovely in these traditional colours and with your lovely papers...Thank you for joining us in The Totslly Tilda Challenge :)

Brigitte said...

Oh no! Now I will have this song in my hear all day, lol!!! Lovely card and I love all the sparkles! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Crafty Kitten said...

Oh this is so sweet and a great song choice too. Thanks for sharing it with us in our Going for a Song challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Cazza said...

A fabulous Christmas card and well done you for making a start on them now, I wish I was that organised!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Pollycraft Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a fabulous card! Love your use of metal. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at The Creative Card Crew!
Denise
www.kc242designsbydenise.blogspot.com

Nikki Payne said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House
hugs Nikki x