Monday, June 10, 2013

Little Cutey "Holly"


For my card I have used a Wee Stamps image called "Holly" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers, and added lots of Stickles too! My papers are all old and from my scrap box. I have used my usual Die-namics dies to make the snowflakes and a Nellie Snellen die for the lacey circle. Lastly I added a sentiment and gems which are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Crafts And Me - Something Old (old papers and dies)
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Dies, Dies , Dies
Crafty Friends Challenge - BINGO (Pink,Gems,Die-Cuts)
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Use A Die-Cut and/or Punch
Natalie And Amy's Challenge - Fantasy (fairy)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - All That Glitters
The Hobby House Challenge - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Elaine said...

A gorgeous card Fiona, using one of my favourite images. You are far too organised though, making a Christmas card already? It's not even December yet!
A beautiful colour combo, pink and blue are my favourite shades.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, another wonderful card. I love the image and your pastel colouring is fab. Your glitter looks beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really sweet card, great image & choice of colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Kate at the Hobby House said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Caz said...

What a very sweet card Fiona, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.really sweet image and I love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Stunning image and card Hun I love it thank you for joining us at natalie and Amys challenge xxx Wendy

Blankina said...

What a sweet winter card!
Love it.
Thanks for sharing it at our CRAFTY FRIENDS- BINGO CHALLENGE, goodluck!
PS Did you join our openings candy too?

Hugs Blankina
DT CRAFTY FRIENDS TEAM 2

Kelly Lloyd said...

Super sweet Christmas card Fiona,
Thanks for joining our challenge at crafty friends too
Good luck
Hugs Kelly

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colours Fiona and fab image.

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us in our very first challenge at A Creative Romance challenge.
Hugs Teresa x

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Wow, gorgeous card! I love your lay-out and colour combination. Thanks for joining us at Crafty friends!
X - Natalie - X

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan x

Franz♥ said...

Really too cute Fiona and love the colour combo!

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts for our monthly challenge :)

Hugs, Franz.