Saturday, June 15, 2013

Snowy Hugs



For my card I have used this adorable Magnolia stamp called "Snowy Hugs" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added lots of lovely Stickles. My papers are from my scrap box. I have used my MS Doily Lace punch for the border. The lace, ribbon, charm and mini buttons are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Christmas At Sweet Stampin' - Cute and Cuddly + Non Traditional Colours
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Use 3 of listed items (I used Metal, Ribbon and Stickles)
Creative Card Crew - Metal (charm)
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Beautiful Borders
Southern Girls Challenge - Use A Die-Cut or Punch
The Hobby House Challenge - Anything Goes
Tilda's Town Challenge - Use Your Stash
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - I'm Seeing Spots & Ribbon


17 comments:

Heather said...

This is so pretty! Love all the sparkle, that cute charm and the minty green color. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

fabiola jaques said...

so glad you play with us at CSAYL Fiona,your card is so sweet and cute, hope to see you next time, biz

Kate at the Hobby House said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Tracey T said...

This is a real cutie! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

Chris said...

Super-cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges.
Chris
x

Angelique said...

Such a cute card. Beuatifull papers and lace.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

coops said...

gorgeous card Fiona.really sweet image and I love your soft aqua colours :D

x coops xx

Julie E said...

What sweetness with those colors, sparkles and embellies~ Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL :>)

Anke said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
hugs Anke

Neline said...

beautiful card!
thanks for joining us at TFMC,
good luck,
greets
Neline

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card, fab colour, thanks for sharing with us at LHOSM, hugs Liz xx

Delphine said...

Beautiful! Adorable Tilda and I love your colours! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

DeeDee said...

A stunning christmas card!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge over at Tilda's Town! Hope to see you again!

Hugs,
♥DeeDee♥

Cathy Lee said...

How sweet, love this Tilda and her snowman. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious & Wee Stamps.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Sharon Caudle said...

Very cute card!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge Blog! I hope you join us again very soon!
hugs, Sharon

Nik Wilkinson said...

Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!

pollyspaper said...

This is a very sweet card. Just love it ! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon...huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper!