Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bobbi Christmas Card


For my card I have used a new digi stamp from DigiStamp Boutique called  "Bobbi and Xmas Tree". I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added lots of Stickles and small red gems. My papers are from the "At Christmas" by Lucy Cromwell pack and the red paper is a printable from Pink Petticoat. My buttons, gems, pearls and ribbon are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge - Carole's Sketch
Crafts And Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
DigiStamp Boutique Customer Challenge - Anything Goes With A DSB Image
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Fairytale Challenge - Christmas In July
I ♥ ProMarkers - Christmas In July
Sentimental Sunday - Christmas In July
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas In July



16 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Fiona… what a cute image - he's adorable!! I love the festive colour combo and the fab gems and buttons! :-))
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Bianca said...

This is such a wonderfull card for christmas! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Céline said...

really cute, love the gems on christmas tree
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Janice said...

So cute, and such a sweet & sparkly tree - love it, Jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww so cute, love that image. Thanks for playing a crafty ribbons

Debs said...

Lovely card.Great take on our sketch, Thank you for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge,
Hugs Debs

rachel said...

gorgeous card! Love the pearls! Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments this week and good luck x

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.bobbi is adorable and I love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.bobbi is adorable and I love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.bobbi is adorable and I love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.bobbi is adorable and I love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kelly Neis said...

So adorable!! Love the papers and colors together. I think your buttons are so pretty with the ribbon in them. Thank you for joining us at Divas by DEsign.
Hugs Kelly

Rebekah said...

So cute Thanks for playing at Divas by Design hugs Rebekah xx

Lorraine said...

Lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

carol said...

aw lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol