Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christmas Eve Tilda Card


For my card I have used "Christmas Eve Tilda" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added lots of Star Dust Stickles. I have used 3 different papers from my scrap box. The dies that I have used are a circle Nestie, Nellie Snellen Multi Frame Die and my fave Die-Namic snowflake Dies. I have used my MS Doily Lace punch for the border. Gems and pearls are from my stash.

For this card I have followed one of the sketches at Tuesday Morning Sketches,there were 4 to chooese from and I chose the following....


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Gem Of A Challenge - Spots And/Or Stripes
Crimbo Crackers - Girly
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Old, New, Borrowed Or Blue ( Old stamp and papers and lots of Blue)
Southern Girls Challenge - No Spoolin (No Ribbon, Twine or anything from a Spool)
Tilda's Town Challenge - Anything Goes


13 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.really sweet tilda and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Bunny said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments...And good luck.

Caz xx

Céline said...

really gorgeous, love the combo
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love this colour combo for Christmas! Lovely border with the pearls & punch too. Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! I love all the snowflakes!!
Thanks for playing along for Tuesday Morning Sketches birthday party this week!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and pretty colours
Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month
Sue xx

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely holiday card! Thank you for celebrating TMS' 4th birthday with us.

angelic crafter said...

Lovely christmas card Fiona, I have just made a start on mine :-) Nice layout and colours! Thanks for joining us in our No spoolin' challenge over at the Southern Girls XOX Tania

Laura Love said...

How pretty! This is such a sweet Christmas card! Thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope you will play along again soon!

Samantha said...

This is such a sweet X mas card. Love the colours!
Thank you for sharing with Marvelous Magnolia this week.
Gr. Samantha

Christine said...

Lovely sweet Tilda crimbo card perfect take on the spots/stripes chall theme.

Thanks for sharing at AGOAC this wk.

smiles Christine x

Tip Top said...

Pretty card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers