Monday, July 1, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card - Challenge #95 "Holiday"

Time for our nee challenge at Crafty Cardmakers , this time around we are hosted by Josephine, who has chosen the theme 'Holiday'

Josephine would like to see projects that depict or are inspired by a holiday. Any holiday themed creation will qualify, but you might want to really inspire us, like a few of the team have below and create something to depict a holiday you would like to have, but have not gotten around to yet.

We are sponsored by 


with this fabulous Hero Arts embossing folder and stamp set

Here is my "Holiday" card.....

Most of my holidays involve going to a beach here in Ireland....so I usually end up freezing cold and wrapped in a towel like this little adorable Gruffy lol

I have used a Gruffies stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers (I also added some Perfect Pearls for the suncream) The seaside themed paper that I have used is from the Papermania "Ahoy There" pack and the red paper is from my scrap box. I have used an X-cut punch to make the border. To embellish I have added some yellow bakers twine, a starfish charm and some mini buttons which I have glittered with Stickles.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafts And Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Wonderful card :o)
Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Viv's Visuals said...

This really made me smile! Great image and a great card.

Meggymay said...

A real fun card, love the cute images.
Yvonne

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card, love the image, colours and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Marie said...

What a fun charming card. Our beaches are also pretty cold and freezing comes along with it all. Lol Still wouldn't be without it. It's all summer!
Love n hugs
Marie

Suze Bain said...

Ha, sounds like the summer in Scotland too! Great colouring, a super card. Xx

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Cute image and great card! Love it!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card!! Love that sweet image!! Too cute!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Josephine said...

This is so sweet! Love the image, and pleased to see they haven't forgotten the sunscreen ...

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card!

When you want to join the AnMaCreatief challenge you have to link to our blog in your blogpost. When you've done that you'll make a chance for the prize.

Thanks for joining us at the AnMaCreatief challenge...

xxx Anne-Marije