Monday, July 29, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card - Challenge #97 1,2,3 - 1 Image, 2 Papers and 3 Embellishments

Time for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers which is hosted by Elaine who has chosen the theme 1,2,3. Elaine would like to see projects with 1 Image , 2 Patterned Papers and 3 Embellishments.

We are sponsored this time by
THE PAPER SHELTER
with a $20 gift certificate for their fabulous store

And 

WOODWARE CRAFT COLLECTION
With a prize of £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware stockist, either in store or on line.

Here is my 1,2,3 card......


For my card I have used an adorable stamp from LOTV which, as always, I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are from the Crafts Too "Spots and Stripes" pack and also from the Forever Friends "New Arrival" pack. My 3 embellishments are flowers, gems and mini buttons, which are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Card Mania Challenge - Summer Blooms
Crafts And Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes

9 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.i love your blue colours and adorable sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Sheena said...

This is so cute! I love your colours and the little diamante's are the perfect finishing touch!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Papercraft By Carole said...

What a cute little image - and beautifully coloured. Love the papers too. Cxx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful work. Thank you for playing at Diva's this week and good luck.
Sorry my comment is copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I got around to everyone.
Hugs Laurie x

Ani said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! Ani

Angelique said...

Adorable. Such a cute image and love the glitters.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Bizzy Bec's challenge. xxx

...Just Me... said...

Pretty card! Love your colours! Thanks for joing us at Card Mania Challenges!
Hugs,
Mira

Elaine said...

Perfect!!
A gorgeous card Fiona. Beautifully coloured and your embellies are simply perfect.

(I consoled myself at the weekend with some on-line shopping on the hubby's Paypal account, so I feel much better now, thank you)

Big hugs
Elaine xx