Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cutey Hedgies!



 For my card I have used an adorable stamp by Penny Black called "Here Comes Christmas" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and as always added lots of Stickles. I have cut out the hedgehogs and layered them off the background with some 3d foam. My papers are from the Fizzy Moon Christmas paper pack and also from the LOTV "Frosty Christmas" paper pack. I have used 2 different Die-namics snowflake dies and also a small Die-namics star die. To finish I added a sentiment and gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Carole's Sketch
Penny Black And More Challenge - Dies And Punches
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Christmas In July
Card Mania Challenge - Pearls Or Gems
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge - Christmas In July
Oldie But A Goodie - In The Garden (everything on this card is older than 6 months)


7 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.i love the sweet hedgies and your papers are fab :D

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at PBSC this week! xxx

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Lovely card, beautiful and sparkly!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and More, good luck;-))m

linda said...

the blue papers are so pretty and wintery; a perfect background for an adorable holiday image and i love the snowflakes and star die cuts. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

Marcy said...

Ahhhh....super cute little hedgehogs and perfect for Christmas! Love the papers you used and that pretty snowflake. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Christmas Hedgies!!! So cute. I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Dora said...

This is so cute, love the sweet Christmas image from PB. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx