Monday, July 22, 2013

Lili Of The Valley Wedding Card


For this card I have used a LOTV stamp called "Over The Threshold" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My paper is from a Creata. I have used my Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug embosing folder on the light purple card and a MS punch for the border (not sure what this one is called). The flowers that I have used are Sweetheart Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts. My pearls, gems and lace is from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Little Claire's Designs Challenge - Wedding or Anniversary
Emma's Crafty Challenge - Lace And Pearls
Wild Orchid Challenge - Blue And/Or Purples





4 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.really sweet image and your lilac colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is really pretty, I love your colour choice & backing paper, the lace looks lovely.
Thank you for joining in Emma's Crafty challenge. good luck x

Zoe said...

Beautiful Card. The image is so cute and your colouring is wonderful. The stickles look fabulous and the papers are pretty.

Zoe
xxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love your creation, Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time hugs Pops x x x