Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mum To Be Card


For my card I have used an Elisabeth Bell, Whiff of Joy stamp called "Pregnant Willow" and I have  stamped her sitting on a bench stamp from Magnolia (not sure what it is called sorry) I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers. The papers that I have used came free with the latest edition of Quick Cards magazine. I have used my MS Doily Lace border punch on the blue paper and also a small Woodware punch to make the leaves. My flowers, gems and mini heart buttons are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenges - 3-2-1 Recipe (3 embellies(flowers,gems and buttons) 2 papers and 1 image)
Crafting For All Seasons - Make It Girly
Crafts And Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Elpine House Challenge - Tic-Tac-Toe (Buttons, Flowers, Gems)
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

3 comments:

mandy said...

Gorgeous card Hun the color theme is lovely and I love the stamp and the embellishments :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz for our 3,2,1 Challenge

Hugs Mandy xxx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Very nice card, lovely colors and I am sure the expectant mom will appreciate it too. Thanks for playing with us at CFAS.
Cindy DT

CraftinGranny said...

Perfect for a boy or girl! One of my favorite images and colored so beautifully. Great layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Elphine House Australia. "Hugs" Carol