Thursday, July 4, 2013

Soooo Glittery!


For my card I have used my "Vivi" Greeting Farm stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added lots of Gold, Xmas Red and Star Dust stickles. I have cut her out and popped her on 3D foam on some Nesties Oval shapes. For the border on the side I have used an X-Cut border punch called "Lace Trim" The green paper that I have used is from the Dovecraft Back To Basics Vintage Christmas pack and the dotty ones are from my scrap box. My lace, pearl brad and gems are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Kim's Sketch
Anyone For Anya - Glitter
Card Mania Challenge - Christmas In July
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Ribbon And Lace
Scrappers Delight - Die-Cuts / Punches


10 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, love all that glitter.
Hugs
Caz x

Kraftie Kre8ations said...

Amazing card.. Glitter always makes me smile. Well done.

Blankina said...

What a lovely glittery christmas card!!
Thank you so much for joining in at ANYONE FOR ANYA-glitter galore challenge,
Goodluck and please come back soon,
HUgs AFA DT Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

How cute! I love all of the glitter! Smart to get started on Xmas! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Ms Scrapmess said...

I too need to start with my Christmas cards :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Anyone for Anya!

Peggy said...

Darling card! Super coloring! Thank you for joining the GVT challenge this week at TGF!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Please forgive me, Fiona, for being late at commenting on your awesome card...the holidays have totally taken over my time. Your card is wonderfully done. Sure hope to see you this week, our new challenge has begun!

Kelly L said...

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge blog.

Kelly said...

Such a sweet card and how cute is that elf! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsy Stamps. Hugs, Kelly xxx

Ani said...

Very cute Christmas card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Mania! Good luck!