Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bobbi in Blue


For my card I have used a stamp from DigiStamp Boutique called "Bobbi And Xmas Tree". I have coloured my image with ProMarkers, added some gems to the tree, pearls for snowflakes and lots of lovely Stickles. My papers are from the LOTV "Frosty Christmas" paper pad. I have used some Kraft and Blue card for all my matting and layering. For my snowflake I have used my fave Die-namics die. The ribbon, mini buttons, gems and pearls are all from my stash.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch #220 (above)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - BINGO (Buttons, Sparkle, Gems/Pearls)
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Digi Days
Christmas At Sweet Stampin' - Winter Animals
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Reddy-Teddy-Go Challenge - Die Cuts and Punches
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Your Choice

17 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, love the very sweet image.

Donna x

Jeannie said...

So cute and the pearl snow is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Avril Ann said...

So cute Fiona, love that image xxx

Kathie said...

Hi Fiona I do love this wee Christmas card using Bobbi. I just love these Bobbi images. Great colours and design papers. Lovely added embellishments those pearls for snow are perfect what a great idea. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

Such a sweet Christmas card Fiona. I love your colors and darling image.Thanks for sharing your card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Awww, there's nothing but sweetness in this darling Christmas card. I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

wendy willis said...

Cute! You have inspired me to pull my finger out and get Christmas card making. X

Sharon Basel said...

Adorable card - I love how you used all the pearls like snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card for The Cheerful Stamp Pad 'free choice' challenge, Hazel, Cheerful stamp pad DT. You could also enter this into my CHNC Christmas challenges here and here - would love to see it entered there. x

Pauline Wheeler said...

Thank you for joking us in the crafty ribbons challenge
P x

Heide said...

So so Sweet! Thanks for joining us.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Marilyn said...

This little bear is so cute! Fab background papers too.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you will stop by next time as well.
Marilyn

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.i love sweet bobbi and your papers are fab ;D

xx coops xx

Sonia Kertznus said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining Sister Act Card Challenge...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

Krisha said...

Your card is just darling, love the added pearls.
Thanks for playing along with The Cheerful Stamp Pad!

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is gorgeous! I adore this little bear and the papers are so pretty too!
Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go and I hope you can join in this month too :)
Kelly.x

Calypso's Crafts said...

You are on a roll with your Christmas cards!!! This is another outstanding card!!! Love the image and your take on the sketch.