Friday, August 9, 2013

Cutey Polar Bears Xmas Card


For my card I have used one of the latest release stamps at Lili Of The Valley called "Polar Pair". I have coloured my image with ProMarkers and added lots of Stickles glitter glue. All of my papers are from my scrap box.I have used a small scalloped circle die to mat my sentiment onto.  My flowers are Petaloo Velvet Hydrangeas....I have had these so long that the beads in the middle had fallen out lol so I replaced them with some red flat back pearls. I have used my MS Doily Lace punch for the border. Lastly I added some green gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies - Christmas In August
ABC Christmas Challenge - P Is For.... (Polar Bears, Polka Dots, Pearls)
Cute Card Thursday - Die-ing To Punch
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Reddy-Teddy-Go Challenge - Die-Cuts / Punches
Stempelsonne Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Pearls


20 comments:

Kate at the Hobby House said...

thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
Hugs Kate xx

p.s. don't forget to check out on @ 1pm the new Hobby House products on Create and Craft :)

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Dreja said...

Oh, was für eine süße Karte.
Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Dreja

Ros Crawford said...

So cute ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Martinas Welt said...

Thanks for taking part at our Stempelsonnen Challenge! Your Polar Bears cool me down abit....really necessary with having 40°C here in Austria!!!!!! :(
Martina

Andrea said...

So cute!! I love it!
Thanks a lot for playing arround with us at Stempelsonnenchallenge!
Hugs Andrea

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.i love the sweet polar bears and fab papers and design ;D

xx coops xx

Tina said...

Klasse ist die geworden. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
LG Tina

Anja said...

Such a cute card ...
Thank you for joining us at Hanna & Friends!

Hugs Anja

Charlene said...

Such an adorable Christmas card! Thanks so much for sharing this weet at CCCB :-)

Kat W said...

Aw, this is so sweet! I love your traditional colours and pretty flowers :-)
Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.

Hugs, Kat x

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Beautiful and sweet card... Thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super fun card! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

wenche jensen said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at the hobby house challenge.

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for joining in Lilis Little Fairy Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

kingsharon1967 said...

Great creation .Thanks for joining the Ready-Teddy-Go and good luck - Sharon DT

Helen said...

So sweet!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Wonderful card, great image and paper choices. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
Carissa

wenche jensen said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge.

Daniele said...

such a cutie, so glad you joined us at Ready Teddy Go this month
hugs