Thursday, August 15, 2013

Penguin Presents


For my card I have used a stamp from Lili Of The Valley called "Penguin Presents" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added lots of Icicle Stickles. My papers are from Joy Crafts - Winter paper pad. I have used my MFT "Icicle Border" die to cut the silver glitter paper at the bottom of my card. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used a tiny Papermania punch to make the little leaves. The gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - P Is For.... Penguin and Presents
Christmas At Sweet Swampin' - Winter Animals
Divas By Design - Christmas In August
Passion For ProMarkers - Sketch ( I have rotated the sketch)
The Hobby House Challenge - Christmas
The Squirrel And The Fox Challenge - Whimsical
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Monochromatic
Sweet Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Live & Love Crafts Challenge - Cold Colours


15 comments:

Avril Ann said...

AWE Fiona, I love this image, so cute hun, great card xxx

Kate at the Hobby House said...

thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
Hugs Kate xx

Pami said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sparkle and cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House this month, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous fiona.really sweet penguins and i love your icy colours :D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

Oooh, one of my favorite winter colors...aqua. This is an adorable LOTV image, colored magnificently, embellished perfectly, great use of papers, nice layout...this is a favorite of mine!!! --Gail

Janice said...

A real cutie of a penguin here and a lovely card, perfect for our Christmas challenge at Diva's, Jx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Loopylou. said...

awwww way too cute!! love it!!
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Michelle B. said...

How adorable! I love the soft colors and your touch of sparkle! So glad you joined us for our Pick a P challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Sylv said...

Beautifully coloured image, fabulous Christmas card.

Sylv xx

Julie said...

Ahh great image - great colours and papers too! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliexx

Anne said...

This is an adorable card Fiona, one of my favourites of the new stamps!

Thanks for joining in with our Make It Festive challenge, good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Zw@@n said...

That is a very cute card, Fiona. I loooove that stamp and the colours too! Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Hugs
Jayne

Marilyn said...

What a little beauty! Super cute image and I love those papers and shades of blue.
Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope to see you next time as well.
Marilyn