Friday, August 23, 2013

Puppy Post


For my card I have used a LOTV stamp called "Puppy Post" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. For the snowfall I have used some self-adhesive pearls and also some Liquid Pearls, I have also added some Stickles for the snow on the ground and on top of the post box. My papers are from the PaperMania "Home For Christmas" and "Spots and Stripes- Festive" paper packs. I have matted and layered with some red and Kraft card (it's only my 2nd time ever using Kraft card!!) I used my MS Doily Lace punch for the border and added some lace and red polka dot ribbon from my stash. I have used my fave Die-namics dies to make the snowflake at the bottom , then lastly added some red gems to finish the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Gem Of A Challenge - Punch It Out
Allsorts Challenge - Use Your New Stash (new stamp, polka dot paper and kraft card)
Craft-Room Challenge - Something New (new stamp, polka dot paper and kraft card)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Round or Square Cards
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Dies And/Or Punches
The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge - Your Choice
The Hobby House Challenge - Christmas
The Ribbon Girl Challenge - Red
Totally Gorjuss - Die-Cuts And Punches
Sweet Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes



20 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Fiona this is brilliant xmas card, I love this image, and the xmas colours makes it pop, xxx

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kate at the Hobby House said...

beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House for our Christmas Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Pami said...

Gorgeous card, so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at The Hobby House this month, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Dangina Martinez said...

Super cute cute image and the pearls are a great embellishment. hank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck and Tons oF Hugs, Dangina

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.really stunning papers and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Ceal said...

super adorable, love the papers and those pearly snow flakes :)
Thanks for joining our round or square challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Debbie said...

Aww what a sweet card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this week. xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! Love the image and the pearls are perfect for this scene! Thanks for Playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Debi said...

Fiona! just adore your Christmas card, cute but also I just love how you've used the pearls as snow- brilliant idea! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

Calypso's Crafts said...

This is such a sweet Christmas card. Love your snow pearls and beautiful paper. Thank you for joining the challenge at SweetStamps.com and good luck!

rudlis said...

Fabulous! Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps Challenge.

Krisha said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Oh wow how adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com

Laurian said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz
Laurian

Helen said...

Gorgeous - such a sweet stamp.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Kate T said...

thanks for joining in this week at Crafty Ribbons challenge with such a lovely creation, Kate x

Erica said...

Hi Fiona,

Such an adorable card! I love red and white together and it's perfect for this image. I love the Liquid Pearls as snowfall, very creative!

Thanks for joining us as the Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Erica said...

Hi Fiona,

Such an adorable card! I love red and white together and it's perfect for this image. I love the Liquid Pearls as snowfall, very creative!

Thanks for joining us as the Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Erica said...

Hi Fiona,

Such an adorable card! I love red and white together and it's perfect for this image. I love the Liquid Pearls as snowfall, very creative!

Thanks for joining us as the Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

Hugs

Erica x