Monday, September 16, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #100 - Winged Things - DT Card


Time for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers! The challenge this time around is "Winged Things". So we would like to see your creations with something with wings as a major focal point!

We are sponsored by 
with three digis of the winner's choice from their great range

And also by
With a prize of £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware Stockist

So here is my "Winged Thing" creation.....


For my card I have used a Whiff of Joy (Elisabeth Bell) stamp called "Melinda with Bouquet" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added lots of Stickles to her wings and flowers. My papers are from Creata. I have used my Cuttlebug "Dotted Swiss" folder to emboss the blue circle. My lace, doily, flowers and pearls are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Whiff Of Joy Challenge - Doily Heaven
Elisabeth Bells World Challenge - Sizzling Summer Days
Creata Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Cute Card Thursday - Hip To Be Square
I ♥ ProMarkers - 3 Different Shapes (Circle, Oval, Square)
Papertake Weekly - Childs Play
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Fairies and/or Butterflies
The Hobby House Challenge - Use A Hobby House Artist Image (Elisabeth Bell)




22 comments:

Gill McCall said...

wow this was quick. love your card, thanks for taking part in our challenge. Gill DT

Kate at the Hobby House said...

ah isn't she an old favourite, and love the embossing behind her with the pretty doily a gorgeous card, and perfect image and artist for our challenge at the Hobby House, thank you so much for sharing with us
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

That's really lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Wendy Fraser said...

So sweet and pretty, love the image and the papers are gorgeous too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

cheiron said...

What a sweet image and love those dots. Thanks for playing along with the Emboss It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

WeirdCat said...

This is lovely, great image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruthx

coops said...

beautiful card fiona.i love this image and your design and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

alethea said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at EBW! HUgsxx

Kim. said...

Really pretty card, love this image and those sweet flowers in the corner finish it off. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge & Sparkles Monthly.
Kim xXx

heidy said...

Such a beautiful card Fiona,thanks for joining CCT week!
XXX Heidy

retriever said...

Sweet card Lov much much!

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your card.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful weekend ahead!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah

amanda stokes said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at the Hobby House Challenge :) Amanda(DT)

Doudou said...

So beautiful, I love angels

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I love the design and your colours, thank you for joining us at Elisabeth Bell's world challenge this month, hugs Pops x

Lins said...

Hoi Fiona,

wat een knap kaartje, super mooi hoe je met de doily gewerkt hebt en dat meisje is zo mooi.

Fijn dat je meedoet met de ronde challenge bij AnMaCreatief!

Groetjes,

Lins

Mary Lou said...

Hi Fiona~~Wow this is precious as can be!! Gorgeous image and you captured such sweetness with the dp's and embellies!! Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!
Hugs

caroline spice said...

This is so pretty .. Thank you for joining us in the Creata challenge and good luck . Hugs DT xx

Kerrie Brown said...

such a beautiful card thank you so much for entering at Creata Challenge x

Kerrie DT x

Adriana said...

Prachtig kaartje! Dank-je-wel voor het meedoen met de RONDchallenge bij AnMacreatief!
Groetjes Adriana

Gabrielle said...

Lovely project! Thank you for joining in with the September Country View Crafts challenge - we really appreciate it!

Helen said...

Just gorgeous - such a pretty design and I love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles.

Helen x