Monday, September 2, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #99 "Snow And Ice" - DT Card


Time for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. This time we are hosted by Josephine, who has chosen the theme of 'Christmas Snow and Ice'. 
As the hot weather draws to a close, Josephine would like to see us preparing for Winter with some Christmas Snow and Ice!Your creation must be both Christmas related And have snow or ice on it in order to qualify for the Winner or Top 5 slots.


We are sponsored by
with a $10 GIFT VOUCHER
and
with these two gorgeous stamps:-
Archie and Pals


Here is my Snowy and Icy card....


For my card I have used a new LOTV stamp called "Santa" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added lots of Icicle Stickles. My paper is from the Fizzy Moon Christmas pack. For my snowflakes I have used my Die-namic dies. My pearls, gems and lace are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Craft-Room Challenge - Use Something New (New LOTV stamp)
Divas By Design - Lovely Lace
Hanna And Friends Challenge - BINGO (Pearls, Lace, Dies)
Lili's Little Fairies - No Flowers
Lothian Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes With Dies
LOTV Monthly Challenge - Ribbon / Lace
The ABC Challenge - U for Unlimited (Anything Goes)
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute Christmas In September
Totally Gorjuss - Texture


21 comments:

Jenée said...

Such a super Christmas card. The image is lovely, and I do so like the red and white palette you've used. Well done. Thank you for entering this week's animal challenge at Inky Impressions.

Lothian Crafts said...

I love the image really cute. Thanks for joining us at Lothian Crafts.

Pamela said...

I love the Christmas colours you've used. Thanks for joining in this month.
Pamela
DT member for Lothian Crafts.

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous card, Fiona, love that image, gorgeous hun xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So cute, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Josephine said...

Your Father Christmas is so sweet - and makes for such a cheerful card!

Meggymay said...

A real happy card, love the image.
Yvonne

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.really fab design and colours and i love your santa image :D

xx coops xx

E said...

Love this card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Inky Impressions! Hugs E

Debi said...

love your Christmas card, perfectly festive :-) thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Nanda said...

Wonderful card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies.

Hugs, Nanda

Andie's Space said...

Hi Fiona,
This looks wonderful. I love the image & your fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Lizzie said...

Oh I just love this! Thanks for joining us at Lothian Crafts.

Jane Savage said...

Stunning card, Fiona, with beautiful detail. Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the adorable image.
Thanks for playing along at The Cutie Pies this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

mags said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts.
Mags
x

Helen in the UK said...

I saw this on the LOTV September challenge. Beautifully done :)

Anne said...

Just gorgeous Fiona, love the traditional Christmas colours.
Thanks for joining in our ribbon and lace challenge, good luck!

Anne
Lili of the Valley x

Jenn said...

Very cute card, I love the image! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Lin said...

Fabulous Christmas colours Fi. That image is just adorable, and the whole thing is gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
Lothian Crafts Online