Monday, September 30, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card - Challenge #101 - Cute and Furry

Time for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. This time around we are hosted by Jackie, who has chosen the theme of "Cute and Furry". A nice easy challenge, as I am sure we all have lots of Cute and Furry stamps etc.

We are sponsored by
With a $10 Gift Voucher

And aslo
With A £10 Gift Voucher

Here is my "Cute and Furry" card....


For my card I have used my  Crafters Companion "Friend" stamp which is from the  Mulberry Wood collection. I have coloured this little cutie with my ProMarkers. I have used a scalloped circle X-Cut die to die-cut a mat for my image. My papers are from the Dovecraft "Tea House" pack. I have used my MS "Doily Lace" punch for the pink border, and a "Me To You" embossing folder for the blue strip of card. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used a small X-Cut punch for the leaves.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Challenge - Birthday Card
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Dies And Punches (everything on this card is older than 6 months as I am trying to use up my stash )
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
Country View Crafts Challenge - Layers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Your Favourite Stamp Brand (Crafters Companion)

10 comments:

Dips said...

Another wonderful card, again super use of dies and punches. Thank you so much for once again entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

JoAnn said...

What an adorable card. Love that sweet puppy and your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Janice said...

A lovely card to share with us this week at an OBAG, Jx

J said...

Aw, I love your puppy! He has such a worried expression on his face...

Jackie

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous adorable card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Gabrielle said...

Lovely project! Thank you for joining in with the September Country View Crafts challenge - we really appreciate it!

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely adorable ... I love the sparkle on the blooms ... so very glad you joined us at Crafter's Companion.

My name is Cindy said...

Gorgeous! Love your colour combo, I am so bad at putting patterned papers together but this is great. Cindy

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.really sweet image and i love your fab design :D

xx coops xx