Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Girly "Chloe" Christmas Card


For my card I have used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called "Merry Christmas Chloe" which I was lucky enough to win last week :)  I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are all from my scrap box. I have used my fave Die-Namic dies to make the Snowflakes. My ribbon, charm, buttons and bling are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - BINGO (Buttons, Sparkle, Gems)
Paper Playtime - Use 3 Different Papers
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute Christmas In September
Totally Gorjuss - Texture
Winter Wonderland - How Charming
Country View Crafts Challenge - Layers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Pollycraft Challenge - For The Kids
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - Christmas
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Non Traditional Colours


13 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the image!

Thanks for playing along with us in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
XOXO ~ Laurel

Avril Ann said...

Beautiful card Fiona, love that image and your colours xxx

Barbara said...

That's the first Christmas card in pink and blue pastels that I have seen - and it's quite a sight!

Wendy Fraser said...

So sweet and pretty, I just love Pink Gem images, the new Christmas ones are gorgeous, you've really done this one justice. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Lisa xx said...

oh this is so sweet Fiona, gorgeous image and the charm is such a lovely extra

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

downrightcrafty said...

great card and love the image, with the addition of the lovely charm just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Lozzy T said...

Beautiful Christmas card Fiona, so sweet....Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenge and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy xx

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!!!

Jackie said...

Super card, love the Pink Gem image you have used. Great layout. Thank you for joining us at BearlyMine Challenges this time. Good Luck. Jackie DT. x

The Little Stamper said...

What a beautiful creation. I have really enjoyed visiting you blog today.

Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine and I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

Sharon x

Lesley said...

Cute card, I love the soft colours! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Christmas 'Non Traditional Colours' challenge xx

aaemie said...

So pretty in the non traditional colours, thanks for playing along at OCS!

Gabrielle said...

Lovely project! Thank you for joining in with the September Country View Crafts challenge - we really appreciate it!