Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Igloo Christmas Card


For my card I have used a Mo Manning digi stamp called "Igloo" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and I have also added some Stickles. My papers are from the Papermania "Home For Christmas" pack. I have used a new die that I bought from Memory Box to cut the tiny little holly leaves and berries. To embellish I have added lace, gingham ribbon and gems which are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Mo Manning DP2 Challenge - Anything Goes (with Mo image)
Card Mania - Favourite Colour Combination (Red and White)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Crafty Little Fairies - Cute 'n' Cuddly Critters
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute Christmas In September
The Hobby House Challenge - Use An Image By A Hobby House Artist(Mo Manning)
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges - All About The Kids


14 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Fiona this is just too cute, love it hun xx

Kate at the Hobby House said...

Loving the red and white Fiona with that pretty lace, really presents this Mo Manning image so well, just perfect for our challenge at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is sooo cute Fiona! Love this image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.i love the fab sweet image and stunning papers :D

xx coops xx

Gem x said...

Oh this is super cute, I love the image, thanks for entering into Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous card and such a sweet image

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Zippy said...

I just adore this card and the image is adorable! Lovely paper too. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies xxx

Kate T said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining in the challenge at Crafty Ribbons, Kate x

cheiron said...

What a couple of sweet fellas and great coloring too. Thanks for playing along with us in the Animal Antics challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful image! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

Cathy said...

I love this new Mo's image, I haven't gotten it colored yet. Wonderful Christmas card, beautifully done. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week :)

Iva said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Card Mania!Good luck!

Jenny said...

Beautiful. Thank for sharing with us at hobby house. Jen xx

P.S I have a little Candy on my blog if you care to visit xx
http://jfroog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/hey-lovely-bloggers.html

Jennie Atkinson said...

Such a wonderfully cute and colourful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Country View Crafts this month.