Monday, September 23, 2013

Little Elf Kit


To make my card I have used:
Image - Mo Manning Digi Stamp "Little Elf Kit"
Papers - Dovecraft "Back To Basics Christmas" Traditional
Tools - Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die
Coloured With My ProMarkers and lots of Stickles
Embellishments - Ribbon, Flowers, Gems and Pearls all from my stash

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Mo Manning's DP2 Challenge - Say It With Flowers
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Sentiment And Why? (Happy Christmas because it is simple and to the point, as I sell cards some people dont like a sentiment that is too mushy lol)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Make It Sparkle
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Glamour and Glitz
Totally Gorjuss - Dotty








12 comments:

Debbie said...

Adorable card, really nice and who doesn't love that Mo image.
Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

coops said...

so stunning fiona.fabulous design and colours and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Hi Fiona

I love the image - great tradtional colours too.

Thank you for joining us over at Papertake Weekly - I wish you the very best of luck.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Toodles

Hazel x

Hazel said...

Hi fiona - this is just a perfect Christmas card.

Thank you for sharing it with us over at Totally Gorjuss.

Have a great week.

hazel x

Elaine L. said...

This is so very cute, Fiona! I love the sparkle you've added to this wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

lalkygirl said...

What a cute card ,love that mo manning image and all the sparkle
Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck

Tracey

nnalorac said...

Super cute and totally agree mushy isn't everybodies cup of tea. Love your card. Thanks for jpining us at AY:I Carolxx

Taniaj Scott said...

Great Christmas card, such a cute image, thank you so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our Christmas Challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

Shell Klieber said...

Very cute Christmas card. I love the image - that little elf carrying the huge star is just precious! Thanks for joining us for the glitz and glamour challenge @ Sweet Stampin'. Good luck with the draw!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Use Ribbon" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card! I just love the colours. Thank for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Yvonne

Brenda Brown said...

Great card and fabulously layered up. Thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts September Challenge.
hugs {brenda} x0x