Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pretty Poppies


For my card I have used a stamp from Kanban which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. I have decoupaged the two main poppy heads and added some black glitter to the centre of the poppies. My papers are from the Papermania "Spots-Festive" paper pack. I have used a Die-namics die to make my little butterflies. My ribbon and gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Card Mania Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo (Red and White)
Cute Card Thursday - Hip To Be Square
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes

5 comments:

brenda said...

Wow Fiona, your card is just stunning, lovely poppies and everything compliments them so well.

Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

coops said...

so gorgeous and stylish fiona.your poppies are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Ani said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! And hope to see you play along in our next challenge on Monday! Ani

Francesca said...

What a Fabulous poppy creation
thanks for joining us a Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Francesca x

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card and a fabulous poppy image. Thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts September Challenge.
hugs {brenda} x0x