Sunday, September 29, 2013

Video Boy


For my card I have used a Mo Manning digi stamp called "Video Boy" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are from the DCWV "Boyhood" stack. I have used a small Die-namics star die and a slightly larger Quickcuts Star ribbon slider die. To finish I have added a small bit of blue ribbon and some silver adhesive nailheads from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Mo Manning DP2 Challenge - For The Boys
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - Happy Birthday Card
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - One For The Boys


9 comments:

Marie said...

Such a fun charming card. Lovely dps, perfect for this image. Great job! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Promarkers.
Love n hugs
Marie

AnjaCardz said...

How cool is that? Stunning perfect papers for Mo's video boy. Great male card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week!

Hugs, Anja

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such brilliant papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.stunning design and colouring and i love the fab male image :D


xx coops xx

Carol Doggett said...

Love this!!!

Jo Nevill said...

Great "lads" card !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Jennie Atkinson said...

A great combination of patterned paper and lovely colouring! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Country View Crafts this month.

carol said...

Hi..thanks for joining in with our special Birthday challenge at CRAFTY CATZ.....your card is just perfect, fab creation, x Carol

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. I have candy to celebrate