Monday, October 28, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card - Challenge #103 Monochromatic Purple

Its my turn to host the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers yay!! So as purple is my favourite colour I have chosen the them of Monochromatic Purple.

I would like to see cards that are all or mostly purple but of course you can also use hair and skin colours.

We are sponsored by
with a $10 GIFT VOUCHER
And Also

with this fabulous prize:-
A beautiful sheet of clear stamps

and a gorgeous wood mounted stamp


Here is my Monochrome Purple card.....


For my card I have used a stamp from The Greeting Farm which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. I have printed my papers from the Crafters Companion SWALK cd. I have used a Marianne Designs Lace Border die, a small X-Cut Leaf Punch and embellishments from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Challenge - Spots And Stripes
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Give Me A "P" (Purple, Pearl Brad, Polk Dots, Punch)
Sentimental Sundays - Monochromatic Happy Birthday
TGF Garden Variety Tuesday - Halloween Colours



9 comments:

Linda said...

Very sweet image and great interpretation of the theme. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week :) xx

Eileen said...

Well you certainly got lot's of 'p's in there Fiona. You missed one :) plaits, Such a cute image and great use of colour. Thanks for joining in with the PFP ‘Give us a P’ challenge this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Avril Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Fiona, as always hun xxx

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in With creative inspirations anything goes challenge.
CraftyNatalie: DT Member

Janette said...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week, your card is so cute.x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card. Gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Crafty Little Fairies.
Lorraine x

NGCARDS said...

What a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.i love the sassy imag and fab lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh I love purple cards and this is beautiful those papers are gorgeous and the image so sweet
Hugs Kate xx