Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cutey Snowpeople


For my card I have used a stamp from Sugar Nellie called "Christmas Garland". I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from the Papermania "Home For Christmas" pack and also from the Lucy Cromwell "At Christmas" pack. For the border I have added a small strip of dotty paper (although most of it is covered lol) and also some green card which I punched with my Martha Stewart "Garden Trellis" punch and some red gingham ribbon. As always my snowflakes were made with 2 of my fave Die-namic Snowflake Dies. I have added a tiny white button and some red gems to finish.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl Challenge - Anything Goes With Sugar Nellie Stamp
Crafy Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Delightful Challenges - Holiday Spirit
Inky Chicks Challenge - Use 2 Different Die-Cuts
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers - Christmas In October
The Ribbon Girl Challenge - Make It Sparkly
Jellypark Challenges - Anything Goes








13 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely Christmas card with cute image, beautiful layout and lots of embellishments to look at too. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining our Holiday Spirit Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.fab papers and colours and i love the sweet snowcouple ;D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

The snow people are so sweet. Thank you for sharing your lovely card for our Christmas challenge at Crafting Musketeers, Hazel, - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card and so so cute, thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week, xxx

carol said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Aww they really are "cutey snowpeople" super card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Anything Goes Challenge. Mel :o)

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

SUCH A CUTE IMAGE, THANKS FOR JOINING US AT DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, HUGS CAZ

Sandee Setliff said...

Love the Christmas snowpeople, how cute!! I am giving away Mixed Media kit over on my blog, if you are interested then please come on over. The more the merrier :) http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2013/10/frosted-designs-blog-hop-discounts.html

brenda said...

Such a sweet creation Fiona and all beautifully coordinated.

Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Fran said...

Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Really cute card, love it. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers challenge, Nicola X

susiestacey said...

Lovely card such a cute pair of snow people.

Thank you for joining the Penny Black & More @ Allsorts Anything Goes challenge and good luck x Susan x