Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Special Pink Delivery


For my card I have used a stamp from Lili Of The Valley called "Special Delivery" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from the Craftwork Cards "Macaroon" paper pack. For the border I have used my MS Doily Lace punch and I have also used a Marianne Designs Swirl die. To embellish I have added some lace, flowers, buttons and pearls from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Give Me A "P" (pink, pearls, punchwork, purple)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - All Creatures Great And Small
The ABC Challenge - X For Xtra Special



13 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Fiona this is an ultra cute baby card hun xx

Pami said...

Gorgeous pink baby card Fiona!! Pami x

Shirley said...

Such a lovely card Fiona. Full of pink fun goodness and so cute.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and more. Good luck in our prize draw and we hope you will join us again next month when we will have more crafting goodies up for grabs.

Shirley

brenda said...

A super entry to this months challenge, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More.

B x

Whimsey said...

Great card - LOVE the polka dots - super cute image!

Thank you for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!! ~Michele, DT

Inky Angel said...

This is such a sweet card for a special baby girl. You have colored the image beautifully and the design is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at ABC Challenges, hope you will be playing with us again soon.
Wishes, Katie

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.really sweet image and your design is beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

Such a cute image and beautiful design and layout. Thanks for joining in with the PFP 'Give us a P' challenge this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Ellie said...

Beautiful! Love the sketch and fabulous details! Many thanks for playing along with us at Penny Black and More, good luck!

Marleen Gallagher said...

A beautiful project. Thank you joining us on Cards Galore xx

Julie said...

This is so gorgeously pretty! Thanks for joining in my P challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Hugs, Juliexx

Gale said...

What a sweet baby card. Love the cute image. Thanks for playing along in our Blogaversay Anything Goes challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Fi, really pretty card.

Good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley