Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Card For My Mother In Law


For my card I have used a stamp from Lili Of The Valley called "Lilacs" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from the Lucy Cromwell paper pack and the Forever Friends "Spring Time" pack. I have used a Marianne Designs "Lace Border" die and added some pearls and gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Sketch #77 (I have rotated it)
Allsorts Challenge - Bring On The Bling
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Clean And Simple
Lothian Crafts Challenge - Use A Marianne Designs Die
Passion For ProMarkers - In The Family
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Cause For Celebration



9 comments:

Heather said...

A lovely card Fiona, a love design and pretty colours. Your image is beautiful and fabulous details!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Pamela said...

A very pretty card and just in time before the challenge closes!
I have that border die, it's lovely isn't it?
Thanks for joining in the challenge this month.
Pamela
DT member for Lothian Crafts.

Judith Wright said...

really pretty fabulous card hun - i m following u and hope u ll support me too over at http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/ thanking you - will drop by real soon to see what you re up to x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week Tracy x

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous! What is it about this LOTV pad and the urge to add Stickles? I always add some too, I just can't help myself. Gorgeous result though! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Sammy-x

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts Online.
Mags
x

carol said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at BEARLY-MINE X Carol

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card and such a beautiful image! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at PF last week :) Donna ♥ x

CheerDown said...

this is so pretty. Thanks for joining in our Birthday Challenge at Ooh La La Creations

Alli D x