Thursday, November 14, 2013

Baby Love


For my card I have used a stamp from Lili Of The Valley called "Baby Blanket". I have coloured my image with ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from the Craftwork Cards "Macaroon" pack and the Forever Friends "Spring Time" paper pack. I have used aNellie Snellen "Multi Flower" frame die, Marianne Designs "Lace Border" die , and a Marianne Designs "Swirl Circle" die. My flowers, mini buttons and gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafting Musketeers Challenge - Pretty Pastels
Crafty Little Fairies - Inspired By A Song (Baby Love - The Supremes)
Lothian Crafts Challenge - Must Use A Marianne Designs Die


14 comments:

Pamela said...

What a cute little baby! I like the look of the MD Swirl Circle die might have to add that one to my wish list! Thanks for joining in the challenge this month.
Pamela
DT member for Lothian Crafts

Judith Wright said...

Gorgeous and good look with the challenges x

Fran said...

Fab card, thank you for joining us over at The Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , Fran (DT) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Fiona, love the gorgeous design & details.

Donna x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and pretty detailing.
Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month and The Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week - great song choice.
Sue xx

brenda said...

As it’s something I really don’t like doing for a whole comment will admit to this being a copy and paste one comment because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful baby card Fiona.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Linby said...

ooh cute, cute, cute, love that touch of glitter too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

Lothian Crafts said...

Great card with a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Lothian Crafts Online.

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts Online and good luck.
Mags
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, thanks for playing at CLF

linda said...

this is so cute and i love the papers and stickles. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.stunning sweet baby image and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Love the colours. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for Crafting Musketeers 'pretty pastels' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x