Monday, November 11, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card - Challenge #104 Paper Piecing

Time for out latest challenge at Crafty Cardmakers! For this challenge we are hosted by Viv , and she has chosen the theme 'Paper Piecing'.

Viv would like to see something paper pieced on your project. You could, for example, paper piece a flower, part of your image such as a character's clothing, you could even paper piece an animal image for a funky look.. I am sure you can think of other ideas!

We are sponsored by 
with two of their fabulous digis
 
and also by Woodware
With a prize of £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware Stockist, either in store or on line

Here is my Paper Pieced card.....


For my card I have used a LOTV stamp coloured with ProMarkers. I have used We R Memory Keepers "Vintage T" papers to paper piece the "DAD" and also his little tie. My other papers are from the DCWV "Boyhood" stack. To embellish I have added some nail heads and hammer brad.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Animal Magic
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - Letters (the little bear is hanging Giant Letters)


9 comments:

coops said...

stunning male card fiona.i love your paper piecing and fab image :D

xx coops xx

brenda said...

A super creation for this months challenge, thanks so much for joining us at penny Black and More.

B x

Elaine said...

Fabulous Fiona.
The image is terribly cute and your paper piecing is a perfect example.
I do love a bit of paper piecing but I always forget until I see a card like yours which reminds me!
I must make a list of all the stuff I keep wanting to try again!

Love the papers and your embellies are spot on.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Viv's Visuals said...

Thanks for joining in my challenge with this fab card Fiona! x

Suze Bain said...

Love this stamp and great paper piecing! Xx

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Sweet card for dad, lovely image and colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge;-))m

linda said...

this is so adorable! the papers and colours are perfect for a masculine card. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

Kim. said...

Love this card, the image is really cute, the papers are beautiful and the little hammer is perfect for the card. Thanks for joining us this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
Kim xXx